Thursday 10 May 2012

My poem



  Autumn Leaves


The leaves are falling
covering all of the nice green grass.
The Wind blows
all the curved leaves off the tree
landing on the green grass
making the grass crumbly and
colourful red, green, yellow and brown.

The sun bolted on to the nearly bare tree
leaving a trail
of crispy leaves.

Rhys Tamanui 9 Years

WALT: observe and include specific details in our writing
SUCCESS CRITERIA
SELF ASSESSMENT
Includes four nouns (from observation)
Leaf wind trees sun
Made the nouns do something
:)
Started each new description on a new line
:)
Extended each line so it makes more sense
(may include a who, where, why, what, when).              
✓✓


This is my poem it has a vacaroo under it




Voice Recorder >>

This is my vocaroo




This is my leaf it has a few holes and some veins. 

This is the tree it fell from I Found the leaf under it.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Rhys!

    I love the ending of your poem - leaving a trail of crispy leaves. Wow!

    ReplyDelete