Sunday 27 May 2012

My list poem


This is my recording of my list poem I have put the poem underneath.




Maths gear
All lonely and cold
Chairs
Scattered around the classroom  
Heater
Humming away
Netbook keyboard
Typing away tap tap tap
Leaf poems
Hanging from a tree
Books
Waiting to be read
Girls
Bossy all the time
Sun
shinning through the window
Lights

Hanging, waiting to be turned on
Posters
Stiff and unbendable
Jungle mural
All covered in animals
Fake monkeys standing in a coconut trees
leaves
Rattling away in the wind
Projector
Buzzing away in the class
Fish
Swimming in the tank looking for food in the tiny stones
Boxes
Hanging from the ceiling 



This is the poem I wrote it is about what is around me and what is in our class.











6 comments:

  1. Wow Rhys.
    Your poem is great, you have a lot of strong verbs.
    What is your favourite part about your poem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parris My faviorite part is Net book keyboard typing away tap tap tap

      Delete
  2. Awesome poem Rhys its so cool i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story Rhys! My favourite part was the net books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list poem.
    It very funny and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love you list poem it great

    ReplyDelete